The church building will be closed in observance of these holidays, but the pantry will be open for volunteer shifts only. These are not regular service days for clients.
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (1/21/19)
- President’s Day (2/18/19)
- Good Friday (4/18/19)
- Easter Monday (4/22/19)
- Memorial Day (5/27/19)
- Labor Day (9/2/19)
We will be closed for all client service hours and volunteer shifts on the following dates to observe holidays. Please plan accordingly.
- Thursday, July 4
- Wednesday November 27 through Friday November 29
- Closed Monday December 23 through Friday January 3
- Friday December 20 will be the last volunteer day of 2019
- Monday January 6 is first volunteer day of 2020
Inclement Weather Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours unless there is a Level 3 Snow Emergency in Franklin County. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and here on our webpage. Volunteers for the day will be notified via email as soon as a decision to close has been made.