Pantry Hours & Information
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 – 1:00 pm
First Community Church Community Outreach Building
1944 W First Ave. Columbus, OH 43212
What to Bring
Walk-ins accepted with the following guidelines:
- Clients must sign in before 12:30pm to be served that day.
- After 1pm clients will need to return the next open pantry day.
- Visits are limited to once every 30 days.
- Head of household must have a picture ID.
- All members of a household must live at the same address.
- If you are unable to appear in person, fill out this form and send it with your case manager.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own reusable grocery bags.
View complete list of 2020 Holiday Closings.
Inclement Weather Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours unless there is a Level 3 Snow Emergency in Franklin County. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and here on our webpage. Volunteers for the day will be notified via email as soon as a decision to close has been made.