Pantry Hours & Information
Tuesdays/Thursdays 9am – 12pm
Wednesdays 5pm – 7pm
The pantry is located in the First Community Annex
1944 W First Ave. Columbus, OH 43212
All client services are currently drive-thru in the parking lot
What you need to know:
- Pantry is walk-in/drive-up only, no appointments.
- Head of household must have a picture ID.
- All members of a household must live at the same address.
- If you are unable to appear in person, fill out this form and send it with your case manager.
- There are no Zip Code restrictions.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own reusable grocery bags.
View complete list of 2021 Holiday Closings.
Inclement Weather Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours unless there is a Level 2 Snow Emergency in Franklin County. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and here on our webpage. Volunteers for the day will be notified via email as soon as a decision to close has been made.
Public Health Alert System Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours, unless Franklin County reaches a level 4 purple alert status. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and on our webpage.