Steering Committee Meetings
South Library, November 20, 2019 12pm
Attendance: Melody Smiley, Jane Ledman, Janice Rook, Chery VanDusen, Lamar Graham
Budget: We went over the budget more extensively. Since then Lamar met with the Business office and will be able to report out during our next Steering Committee meeting, we have.
Nov. 24th: We had our Open House on this day. We had over 20 people to come out and learn more about Heart to Heart. Lamar noted a few things for feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas at our next meeting on how we can make things better for the next open house. Lamar is pleased with our congregation and community this Holiday season so far we’ve brought a lot of donations this year so far.
Wish List: Lamar shared our wish list in our weekly email.
WISH LIST for Heart to Heart 2020
- Ford Transit XLT Price $23,991
- New Shelves in Basement in Lincoln Rd. Price $1,218.53 (We are close to closing on the deal with shelving in Lincoln Rd with Connor our Eagles Scout who is taking on this project. A few sign-offs and everything will be finalized. Will keep you posted.)
- 30 Lamont 20″ Expandable Carry-On Spinner Price $2100 (Will be used by clients who catch the bus and/or walk to Heart to Heart)
- New Windows in the pantry and in the waiting room Price $5,000
- Lower Cabinets (We will be able to house all our sugars, creamers, plastic eating utensils, etc. underneath cabinets instead of tables)
Lamar in Georgetown, Guyana from Jan. 19-Feb. 1st
Next Steering Committee meeting Feb. 26th @12pm