The church building will be closed in observance of these holidays, but the pantry will be open for volunteer shifts only. These are not regular service days for clients.
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (1/18/2021)
- President’s Day (2/15/2021)
- Memorial Day (5/31/2021)
- Independence Day observed (7/5/2021)
- Labor Day (9/6/2021)
- Columbus Day (10/11/2021)
Please refer to LSS 211 (formerly HandsOn) for additional holiday assistance programs.
We will be closed for all client service hours and volunteer shifts on the following dates. Please plan accordingly.
- Monday, September 13 through Friday, September 17, 2021
- Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26, 2021
- Closed December 24 through December 31, 2021
- Thursday, December 23 is the last service day of 2021
- Friday, December 24 is the last volunteer day of 2021
- Monday. January 3 is first volunteer day of 2022
- Tuesday, January 4 is the first service day of 2022
Inclement Weather Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours unless there is a Level 3 Snow Emergency in Franklin County. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and here on our webpage. Volunteers for the day will be notified via email as soon as a decision to close has been made.
Public Health Alert System Policy
Heart to Heart will make every attempt to remain open during regular business hours, unless Franklin County reaches a level 4 purple alert status. In the event we are closed, we will make note on our voicemail, on our Facebook page and on our webpage.