The Pop Up Pantry team delivered food directly to families at the following agency sites during the month of February:
- February 2: Commons at Livingston-35
- February 9: Hope Resource Center-27
- February 16: Southpoint Village Apartments-39
- February 23: Commons at Grant-28
- February 24: Riverview International Center-30
Monthly totals for 2022:
The Pop Up Pantry team donated clothing items to Hope Resource Center in February. Thanks to the generosity of the Trading Post, we were able to deliver baby furniture to Riverview International Centeragain this month.
We continue to pray for Melody Smiley on the recent loss of her beloved husband Matt following a long illness. We are sending much love to her and her family during this time.
In March, our Pop Up Pantry will be delivering food to our agency sites on the following dates:
- March 2, 11a-2p, Commons at Livingston (1st Wednesday)
- March 9, 10a-2p, Hope Recovery Services (2nd Wednesday)
- March 16, 11a-2p, Southpoint Village Apartments (3rd Wednesday)
- March 23, 11a-2p, Commons at Grant (4th Wednesday)
- March 24, 12:30p-3:30p, Riverview International Center (4th Thursday)
The Pop Up Pantry is grateful to be blessed by the support and commitment of our volunteers and the church. We look forward to serving families during March and the blessings of the upcoming season of Lent.