Heart to Heart gladly accepts donations of goods in addition to monetary donations. All non-perishable donations are to be delivered directly to First Community South. Please leave them on the red cart marked for this purpose, which is in the alley across from the dumpsters, beneath the overhang, near the kitchen doors. This is the only area Heart to Heart can accept donations outside the building. Donations left elsewhere may not be received.
If you have a perishable donation (fruit, meat, etc.), please drop it off during these times so our volunteers can properly and immediately store them:
- Mondays 8:30 am – 10:30 am, 4 pm – 6 pm
- Wednesdays 4 pm – 6 pm
- Fridays 9 am – 11 am
Please call (614) 488-0681 x203 upon your arrival, or to make arrangements ahead of your delivery.
In addition to the diapers and wipes drive, we are running low on these items and would appreciate donations of the following:
Mark Your Calendars!
- We will be closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 29 for volunteer shifts.
- Our next Sunday Donation Drive is June 18, Father’s Day! We will be collecting shaving supplies during worship services.
- We will be closed for regular volunteer shifts on Monday, June 19 for Juneteenth, but you can sign up for the Missions Workday instead.
Click the button below to view open shifts and sign up to volunteer online!
Tuesday, May 30
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Drive-Thru (4)
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (6)
Wednesday, May 31
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MOFB Shop-Thru (1)
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Shop & Stock (4)
Thursday, June 1
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am MOFB Shop-Thru (1)
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Drive-Thru (7)
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (3)
Friday, June 2
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Direct Retail Pickup (2)
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Cold Stocking (2)
Monday, June 19
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Mission Workday