Households served via Drive-Thru
- 27 on Tuesday, January 17
- 48 on Thursday, January 19
- 32 on Tuesday, January 24
- 15 on Thursday, January 26
Households served via Pop-Up
- 39 on Wednesday, January 18
- 20 on Wednesday, January 25
Please check to see when you can help, then use the button to access the Sign-Up Genius!
Monday, January 30
- 8:30am- 9:30am Cold Stocking (2)
Tuesday, January 31
- 8:30-10:30 am Drive-Thru (5)
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (4)
Wednesday, February 1
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm MOFB Shop-Thru (1)
Thursday, February 2
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am MOFB Shop-Thru (1)
- 8:30 – 10:30 am Drive-Thru (7)
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (5)
Friday, February 3
- 9:00am- 10:00am Direct Retail Pickup (1)
The Mid-Ohio Food Collective offers regular training opportunities for food pantry staff and volunteers. For volunteers, the most useful trainings are FreshTrak and Food Safety. These trainings, specifically, will help you learn more about pantry operations and make you an even more effective volunteer! They also occasionally offer training on advocacy, and other topics that may be of interest to you.
Some of these classes are in person on the MOFC campus in Grove City. However, many are Zoom meetings, so you can participate from home. If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities to learn, please visit the Agency360 website for detailed information and links to sign up.
For most of the classes, you’ll need to sign up with our pantry name and ID:
Heart to Heart, Agency #1042
- Jan 26, 2pm, FreshTrak
- Feb 14, 9am, FreshTrak
- Feb 21, 9:30am, Better Relationships
- Mar 13, 9:30am, Advocacy
- Mar 14, 2pm, FreshTrak
And what does the Lord
require of you
But to do justice,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly
with your God?
Micah 6:8 NKJ
Our mission at Heart to Heart is to respond to God’s commandment to love one another.
Our vision of Heart to Heart is to model God’s love by:
Cultivating a loving community
Honoring individual gifts
Feeding bodies and souls
…and seeing everyone as a child of God
In accordance with Federal law and U.S.D.A. policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.