Change in Process at Heart to Heart Food Pantry
Alternative Service Plan
- Clients will be asked to stay in their vehicles and a volunteer will help line up cars on the curb along First Avenue.
- A volunteer will register clients for the pantry while they remain in their cars.
- Clients will be directed where to drive up and receive pre-packaged boxes.*
- Clients will then exit by driving past the front of First Community South onto Cambridge Blvd.
- Persons over 65
- Persons with chronic medical conditions: Diabetes, Chronic lung disease, cancer, etc.
And what does the Lord
require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly
with your God?
Micah 6:8 NKJ
Our mission at Heart to Heart is to respond to God’s commandment to love one another.
Our vision of Heart to Heart is to model God’s love by:
Cultivating a loving community
Honoring individual gifts
Feeding bodies and souls
…and seeing everyone as a child of God