Households served via Drive-Thru
- 63 on Tuesday, August 30
- 49 on Thursday, September 1
Households served via Pop-Up
- 35 on Wednesday, August 31
Heart to Heart will be closed on Monday, September 5 for Labor Day.
As students return to the classroom in the fall, we find ourselves in need of more volunteers. We especially need help during our drive-thru hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to noon.
Increasing demand makes it more difficult to keep certain items on our shelves. Please consider making a donation of these items to the food pantry: peanut butter and jelly, spaghetti noodles and sauce, pancake mix and syrup, cereal and shelf-stable milk. More info on how to make donations at h2h.fcchurch.com/donate
Volunteer Next Week
We still need help with some shifts next week. The number of volunteers needed is indicated in parenthesis after the shift time and description.
Tuesday, September 6
8:30 am – 10:30 am Drive-Thru (2)
10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (1)
Thursday, September 8
8:00 am – 9:00 am MOFB Shop-Thru (1)
10:00 am – 12:30 pm Drive-Thru (2)
Friday, September 9
9:30 am – 10:30 am Cold Stocking (2)
10:00 am – 11:30 am Preshop (2)
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Dry Stocking (6)
Food Safety Training
This training will be held via Zoom meeting. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify food safety risks.
- Take appropriate action when someone has symptoms of foodborne illness or is diagnosed with a reportable disease.
- Follow good personal hygiene and hand care practices.
- Identify cross-contamination risks and methods for prevention.
- Implement effective cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Identify appropriate pest prevention measures and signs of pest infestations.
- Maintain facilities and equipment in compliance with regulations.
Register online at mofc.org/agency-360
Ohio Benefits Training
- Participants will discuss ways to connect clients to social Benefits such as SNAP/Medicaid/ and OWF.
- Participants will take away how to submit SNAP/ Medicaid/ OWF benefits using Ohio Benefits Self Service Portal.
- Best tips and tricks in navigating common barriers to assisting individuals.
Register online at: mofc.org/agency-360
And what does the Lord
require of you
But to do justice,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly
with your God?
Micah 6:8 NKJ
Our mission at Heart to Heart is to respond to God’s commandment to love one another.
Our vision of Heart to Heart is to model God’s love by:
Cultivating a loving community
Honoring individual gifts
Feeding bodies and souls
…and seeing everyone as a child of God
In accordance with Federal law and U.S.D.A. policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.